May 24, The Crusaders have won 10 of their last 11 Super Rugby matches against the Blues L1 , including the last nine matches on the bounce.
The Blues have won four of their last 39 Super Rugby matches against New Zealand teams D1, L34 ; though, all four of those wins came on home turf on the day. The Crusaders are undefeated in their last 26 Super Rugby games on home turf W25, D1 ; three of their last four such wins have come after trailing at half-time.
- The Chiefs and latterly the Highlanders have caught the imagination more in terms of recent success against the Crusaders, the most successful franchise in the competition with seven titles the Blues are second equal with three , so how do recent results compare? Pretty well, actually.
- Rugby union super 15 round 11 game 3 crusaders v blues The Crusaders formerly the Canterbury Crusaders and officially the BNZ Crusaders due to sponsorship by the Bank of New Zealand are a New Zealand professional rugby union team based in Christchurch, who compete in the Super Rugby competition. Made their Blues super rugby debut in.
- The Crusaders have won 10 of their last 11 Super Rugby matches against the Blues L1 , including the last nine matches on the bounce.
- The venues for regular season matches alternated each year, therefore teams would not play one another at the same venue in consecutive seasons unless they met in the play-offs. The tournament used the rugby union bonus points system ; teams were awarded four points for a win, two for a draw, and none for a loss.
The Blues have enjoyed an average of 18 minutes and four seconds time in possession per game this Super Rugby season, more than any other team in the competition.
The Crusaders have played the Blues 33 times in Super rugby since and the Crusaders have won 22 times, lost 11 matches and drawn none.
- Crusaders vs Blues: Super Rugby live scores ➢ Crusaders vs Blues ➢ BFN NZ
- Rugby union super 15 round 11 game 3 crusaders v blues
- Super Rugby news, Super Rugby Live scores and fixtures. Super Rugby video Highlights
This weekend the match will be played in Christchurch which is home for the Crusaders and the venue where the teams have met 15 times. In those 15 matches played in Christchurch the Crusaders have won 15 matches and lost 3.
The Crusaders have won the last ten matches against the Blues in Christchurch and the Blues have not won in the city since Match Officials and details.